Nectaris deals with the production of Honey, Pollen and other beehive products only within Protected Areas and WWF Parks.
Since the birth of Nectaris in 2013, our attention has been focused on bringing to the customer all the products of the hive of the best possible quality.
We have carefully selected the environment where each individual hive can be placed and established a precise production method, respecting the bees and their natural habits. This has led us to direct our attention towards Parks, Oases and Protected Natural Reserves, obtaining the collaboration of numerous public and private bodies. We have achieved our goal thanks to the conception of "Il Miele dei Parchi", born in collaboration between our company and important organizations such as: WWF Oasis, (one of all the WWF Oasis of Lake Alviano in Umbria), Natural Parks Regional, (Parco dei Monti Lucretili, Parco dei Monti Simbruini, Parco dei Castelli Romani, etc.), and other protected Natural Reserves managed by their respective Regions or Municipalities.
In addition, the close collaboration with the beekeeping department of the Experimental Zooprophylactic Institute of Lazio and Tuscany, allows us, through 5 targeted laboratory analyzes, to guarantee our customers completely natural products free of any external contaminants. In particular, we carry out on each single batch of honey and pollen:
- the melissopalinological analyzes allow an in-depth study of the flora of beekeeping interest in the area, detectable within the individual honey and pollen.
- sensorial analyzes, allow to identify the organoleptic and sensorial characteristics, unique to each product, such as aromas, flavors and characteristic colors
- biological analyzes, allow to identify within the products, and therefore the environment, the presence of any pathogenic bacterial and fungal agents
- refractometric tests allow to keep the correct humidity of the products under control in order to guarantee their correct and long-lasting conservation
- Finally, research on pesticides and heavy metals allows to detect any traces of pollutants inside the products and therefore in the environment
The aforementioned analyzes are public and freely available to consumers, at the link below.
Currently we are the only Italian company that carries out such in-depth analyzes on its products and offers the customer the real certainty of completely natural, safe and certified products.
Thus was born the brand "Il Miele dei Parchi", the flagship of Italian beekeeping.
Contacts via email are preferable. Address: firstname.lastname@example.org